Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops Call of the Dead Easter Egg Hunt!!!

Default Call of Duty: Black Ops Call of the Dead Easter Egg Hunt!!!

Ok people. Early yesterday afternoon, LHR CYRO and I were playing the new zombie map, when suddenly we stumbled upon something amazing, the ULTIMATE EASTER EGG, supposedly the chance to have 4 NPCs running around killing zombies with you. Who better to be the four then our good friends Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen! Upon being the FIRST to discover this journey of an easter egg, we became stuck and unable to figure out the rest.
    The steps for the easter egg so far:
    1. Turn on the power!
    2. Find the Security Door!
    3. Fix the lighs!
    4. Destroy the 4 Generators!
    5. Catch the Vodka!
    6. Locate the Golden Rod of Richtofen!

We unfortunately cannot find the golden rod, but we suspect it may have something to do with the Scavenger Explosive Rifle. Those who would like to discuss this easter egg and any other easter egg on Call of the Dead, such as the SECRET SONG, or the MUSICAL LIGHTHOUSE, please do so here for corraboration and to keep it all in on place! Thank you!

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Call of the Dead Easter Egg Hunt!!!

Yeah me and a couple of friends also got as far to destroy the generators which can be destroyed by grenades to but havent found the vodka. Whats the deal with the wheel on the third floor of the ship also? Where are the places that the fuse are mainly in?

Important things to have on the new map also goes.
    Hit the box till you get the scavenger, the black holes, Vr11 and ofcourse a light machine gun is important to have.
    Pack a punch as soon as you hit 5 thousand mainly on the Vr11 so you can lure George in the water and then zap him with it just to get him awawy for that round.
    And ofcourse team work is needed.

I've seen the fuse for step 3 in 3 different places. Usually its on the floor above the security door next to the metal cabinet, however it can also be on the table with the car batteries or on the table across from it behind the stack of papers. Regardless of where it is it won't even appear until after you talk to the four behind the door about it. Same for the vodka and the generators wont activate until after the fuse is in place.

The vodka was tricky at first. You have to shoot or knife it off the railings and then either run VERY quickly underneath it and catch it, or have another player stand beneath it and catch it, but it must be caught. No other way will work. There are several bottles scattered around on various railings around the map encased in snow and ice, the easiest of which is right outside the building with the security door. It will be on the railing in the corner overlooking the spawn area at the front of the lighthouse (sort of where the box spawn is). Once it or a similar bottle is caught, the catcher will need to bring it to the air tube to the left of the security door and hold 'X' or 'square'. There you have it!

As of yet, I am unware of the function of neither the wheel nor the three levers within the helm of the ship. They can be pulled and turned in many ways but so far to no avail. I'll keep looking!

If you need someone to play with send me a request and I'm in.
    Obviously my gt is LHR ScOPeZ

this seems pretty hard to do alone who wants to help me?